SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:


don cramer I need the hose that goes from the air cleaner to the carb on my TO35 massey ferguson Z-134 gas engine. Does anyone know where I can find one? I am having trouble locating it....Thanks
Fred Hart my to-35 has a metal tube with two short rubber hoses at each end.

tube between air cleaner and carb.

so are you looking for the two short rubber hoses at each end or the metal tube?

if you have the metal tube, just buy a water hose the size that fits the metal tube and cut to length.
worked for me.

don cramer I need the metal hose and I have 1 rubber hose(the one that is odd is big at one end and small at the other)Where can I buy the metal one?
fred hart

check this site ,

i think they have what you need.

Jim The inside dia is 1.50 inch to almost 3.00 in long. just go to Auto store buy whole hose and cut to what you need. Just tell them you need a inside Dia of 1.50.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!