SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF-35 gas tank springs

Tamper Putting together a MF 35 and can't figure out where these springs for the gas tank go.
It also looks like there has been some rubber washers on the front mount of the gas tank. Is this right.

garymck The hold-down bolt (carriage) goes through the bracket on the tank, followed by a rubber washer, then through the bracket hole in the block, followed by the spring, washer and nut. Tighten. In short, the rubber washer sits on top of the bracket on the block to cushion the tank.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!