Massey Ferguson 304

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson 304

D. Brown What is a fair market price for a MF 304 with backhoe and front end loader. The one I'm looking at is operative but has been sitting up for about four years. Tires are ragged but hold air. What is the approximate weight of this package, I'll have to arrange to have it moved.

Peter Lind The machine is approx. 6 tons. Major factors that change the weight are as follows:
Heavy duty cast iron rims
Loaded tires
Type of backhoe on the machine
I have specs if intrested.

G Lynch I have one of these tractors. I don't have a backhoe for it but it does have the arms.
I would like to have any specs. that you may have.
Especially the transmission. I had the engine rebuilt and I think it is a 1958 model.

Alvin Burks Looking for after market parts for a MF 304. Any help let me know alvincb@ceva.net
Paul Rancourt Looking for axle shafts or a parts tractor
massey 304 aprox. 1963

Paul Rancourt looking for axle shafts for 1963 mf304 with wide planetery or a complete tractor for parts
Gerald Lynch I have a 304 that I would sell. Haven't got time to work on it. It is not much of a parts tractor since it has a new rebuilt engine. I have the bucket control valve off right now to repair it but it runs fine. It does need a lot of detail work to make a restoration. Also it doesn't have the backhoe. I'm located in Nevada and would sell it for $3000.
Roger Hensley I have a complete Massey Ferguson 304 Industrial tractor with backhoe and front end loader. It runs well and I have been using it up until yesterday 05/18/03. The hydraulic sterring quit working when a steel line that had been rubbing a sheetmetal cover broke. I am in the process of fixing it now. I no longer have a need for this. I was using it to build a house and the framing and excavation is done. I'm asking $5900.00 for this complete.

If interested you can contact me at 616-456-2404 (Work 8:30 - 5:00PM EST.) ask for Roger or 269-388-4296 (Home) Email roger.hensley@usdoj.gov

Roger Hensley

Lee Sargent I am looking for the two steering cyclenders for my 304 backhoe.
Mike Hi!

I'm looking to get some exact specifications on the 304 model.

Am going to buy one shortly ... so would like to get the max info on them

Thanks in advance

Bill Purchased a 304 ldr/backhoe, shuttle reverse doesn't work most of the time but once in a while works normal. Thanks for any helpful comments
Ryan Wilson Does anyone have any info or resources for a Massey Ferguson 304?
Im looking into picking up what I think is a Massey Ferguson 304 industrial backhoe.
any help would be good! thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: