SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

mf35

dan i am fixing to replace the head on a mf35 diesel can some one tell me what to torque the bolts on the head

GEEBEE Standard Motors 23C, 100 ft lbs
3 cyl Perkins, Nuts 60 ft lbs, Bolts 70 ft lbs

dan EARLIER I REQUESTED INFO ON HOW MUCH TO TORQUE THE BOLTS AND NUTS ON THE HEAD OF A MF 35 TRACTOR I FAILED TO MENTION THAT THE MOTOR WAS A PERKINS 4 CYLINDER DIESEL ENGIN I GOT INFO FROM GEEBEE I JUST WANT TO CONFIRM THE INFO HE SEND ME SO IF GEEBEE READS THIS CAN YOU CONFIRM THE INFO YOU GAVE EARLIER OR ANY ONE WHO MAY HAVE INFO ON ABOVE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP. DAN
GEEBEE Dan, if your engine is a 4cyl diesel it is the Standard Motors 23c, if it is a 3cyl diesel it is the Perkins A3.152, presuming of course that the tractor hasn't been modified.
The above torque values are correct for these 2 engines.

dan thanks geebee for the answer to my question dan

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: