SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey MF25

Lanrik Kester Hello, I have a Massey MF25 that I have been asked to sell for a friend of mine. I really don't know the value of such an item and I'm looking for some guidance. Can anyone help me? The tractor runs fine, I use it to mow his lawn in the summer and plow his driveway in the winter. It's older obviously but it only has 1400hrs on it. Is it just and old tractor or is it an antique? I'd appreciate any feedback on this as I don't know where to begin. Thank you

Lanrik

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: