SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

T-30 leaks oil at weep hole under transmission

Mike Wagnon
T-30 leaks oil at weep hole under transmission

I have a Ferguson TO-30 pull tractor, and it leaks oil under the tractor in a weep hole with a cotter key in the hole. Its leaks hard after you fill it. Does the transmisssion have a front seal out of it. It still operates good except for the hard leak. Thank you, Mike

GEEBEE Yes Mike, it is likely the trans input shaft seal, replacing it isn't always 100% fix as there is often wear on the shaft. what are you using for hyd oil ?
Mike Wagnon Thanks Gee Bee, I'm using hydraulic tractor fluid in the transmission.Do you think my shaft is worn? Is that normal in the T-30 trans output shaft to be worn? Thank you, its a big help to me, Mike

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: