SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

to35 power steering hoses

bob both hoses need replacing(preasure,return)priced out new 280.00 delivered, has anybody had them made up?? if so what type of place am I looking for or is that new price of line? they are a special hose the way they snake behind the steering arm part hardline part rubber.If I were to go full rubber looks like you would have to screw a 30 or 45 degree elbow at the steering box not any room to bend the rubber and screw it in the way it is now thanks for any input bob
petebac I had them made for a MF 65 at a napa store. Cost $48.00
bob thanks for the info I will take them down to Napa and see what they can do.
Butch You can also call a heavy duty truck dealer in your area and they can tell you were they get there hoses made for their service dept.
In my area we use a company called D&W.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: