SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Sendiment Bowl assembly TO 35

Pablo Bianchi Hello I been having problems with my MF it starts runs for a bit and then it stalls so I decided to check the sendiment bowl assembly and sfter a good clean up I put it back but its not getting any fuel. So I went to tractor Supply and I bought a replacement the first problem is that it looks like the thread is the wrong thread and as such I was unable to install it. I try to force it in just to see if fuel will flow and it did. Also even if it was the right thread I was unable to complete a full 360 rotation since the main was hitting some parts making it impossible to rotate. Any suggestions?
garymck Make sure gas flows first before you put on the sediment bowl. Anytime I clean out the sediment bowl, I don't tighten down the bottom screw until I open the gas shutoff so gas flows into the bowl until nearly full and then tighten down the bowl. Works for me every time. The problem is an air lock.. Your old sediment bowl is likely fine.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: