SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

massey 35

marty Hi i have a couple questions,when i engage my pto its starting to make a grinding sound is there anything to adjust or what does that mean,also how can i tell if the glow plug or whatever you call it works.THANKS!!
GEEBEE Marty, i will send you a diagram showing how to adjust the clutch's.
First check to see you have power to the thermostart when you turn key to heat position, if you do you should feel the manifold getting warm when you activate it for 10-15secs, if no heat you will need to replace it.

chris brown please can you send me the same as mine grinds also.
thanks chris

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: