SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

hydro removal

gary reinard
on my mf50 backhoe I need to replace two hoses , is there a skinny or special wrench ( 1 1/4 ) to get into this confined space in the arm

GEEBEE You may be able to get at it with a Crowsfoot wrench !
http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi&q=A%20crows%20foot%20wrench&tbs=isch:1&biw=1063&bih=417

gary reinard geebee thanks for the advice . I ended up taking a standard wrench to my grinder and made the head as skinny as possible and still have some strength and then cut the handle lenght to six inches and I was able to get in there and replace the hoses !!!!!!

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: