SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey 5455

McConnell I have recently purchased a slightly used Massey Ferguson 5455. The tractor has less than 100 hours on it and it is not starting. I have been unable to remove the hood to the tractor and the instruction manual does not give directions on how to do this. Does anyone have any experience with this tractor?
kyle hutchins I would try changing the fuel filter the 5455 has a mechanical fuel pump and does not work near as well as the electric fuel pump on the 5465 and 5480 .

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: