SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

labor guide

Larry c how long would the labor be to replace a hyd main pump in a 135 mf?
garymck The I & T flat rate manual says to renew or remove and replace the main hydraulic pump for a 135 is 1.6 hrs. wothout multipower and 2.6 hrs. with multipower. Hope this helps.
kevin k ford 1710 stuck in reverse roughly how much time to replace shifter parts, bushings etc ty for your time and consideration
Rick To put new crankshaft in a john feere 4640
ken What kind of labor time should I expect to rebuild the trans on my 720 john deere diesel with a pony start. The slide gear and bearings are bad. I have the parts...
chip How many hours to put a clutch in 5410 4x4 jd tractor . Thanks
Tracy JD4650 how much to replaced the hi/low shaft?
al hiemenz how many hours to put a clutch in a 300 farmall that has a loader on it

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: