SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

3pt hitch control

Jeff I have a 135 massey/ front loader/ ps steering my problem is i bought a double auger snow blower and can't seem to get it to stay in one spot for blowing it seems to drift either up or down do i just need more practice or is there something wrong with the 3 pt? i've manufactured 4 skids for the blower unit so that i'm not blowing my driveway all over the country side perhaps this will work and the unit will float on the skids thanks jeff
GEEBEE The first thing that comes to mind is you may be using the draft control lever to operate the 3pt hitch instead of the position control lever, the draft control lever needs to be fully up for the position control to work properly.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: