SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

How do you clean Hydraulic Pump stainer, MS 135

Don K I have a Massey Ferguson MF 135 Gas (Contiental, Z-145). I want to change the oil and clean the Hydraulic Pump stainer. How do you get to the stainer?
I've looked at several manuals, but none covers this item.
Don K

GEEBEE
Re: How do you clean Hydraulic Pump stainer, MS 135

Drain the oil from trans/hyd/diff then remove the lefthand side cover (the one with the pto lever in it) taking note how the linkage connects to the sliding pto gear, you will see a brass cap with wings on it, snip the mechanics wire and unscrew, there is another cup under the filter so try and lift the whole unit out together to avoid dropping crud in the pump, if the filter is in good shape you can rinse out in diesel and replace. When draining oil place quadrant controls in lowest position in order to drain ram cylinder. Refill with a good trans/hyd/diff oil to MF specs M1129A

Don K Thanks a lot on the information. I don't know why manuals don't give this information.
Thanks Again,
Don

lee s. how do you clean the hyd. pump stainer on a 135mf i've been told the plate under the seat, the plate on the side, or remove the three point to get to it.1972 perkin deisel Massy fergson.I've got a kelly frontend loader on it and it's moving very slow.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: