Tractor Rims

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Tractor Rims

miked I have a 1967 Massey 135. Wondering what is the purpose of the rear spin-out rims on utility tractors. Thanks Mike D.
Ed fm WV : I have a 1967 Massey 135. Wondering what is the purpose of the rear spin-out rims on utility tractors. Thanks Mike D.

Ed fm WV Mike, when using the tractor on hills where rolling gets to be an issue, the wider the track, the more stable the vehicle. Spin out rims make this eaiser than taking the tires off and putting them on alternate sides of the tractor. You can't just take the tire off and turn it around or the tread grips are in the wrong direction.

joe Hi Mike My experience with P.A. rims makes them good for plowing. Spin out the right wheel and the tractor rides up and out on the
furrow.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: