SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

remote /isolator valve

JEFF GREER I have a 1972 massey 135. directly under the seat is a valve i believe its called a remote/isolator valve the tractor has a loader attachment and i just picked up a snow blower attachment i would appreciate some one instructing me on the proper use of this valve ie; positions and when to change it for when i'm using the 3pt hitch or the loader i'm afraid i'm going to screw something up if i dont get this figured out.... thankyou for any and all help...jeff.
Tom Jeff, First of all know that you can't use the loader and the 3 point at the same time.

To use the loaded, place the 3 point lever in the down position and shift/turn the diverter valve to port the 3 point pump oil to your loader valve. Then place the 3 point lever in the up position, the 3 point won't raise. If you don't place the lever down when turning the diverter valve, you will be fighting against the pump pressure and the valve will be hard to turn/shift.

To go to the 3 point lift, simply place the 3 point lever in the down position, shift the diverter valve, now the 3 point will work, but not the loader.

Problem with this is that if you have equipment on the 3 point you'll be dragging it while using the loader. That is there will be NO oil going to the lift cylinder while using the loader.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: