MF 35

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

MF 35

Carl A. I am currently looking into buying a tractor to maintain 10 acres in upstate NY. This consists of brush hogging a field with a slight grade. I am tired of paying others to do what I can do if only I had the equipment. Does the MF 35 fit my needs as far as power is concerned, and what should I expect to pay for one?
smokey Go for a MF135 as they have the AD3.152 direct injection diesal motor rather than the A3.152.
Stay away from multipower units as it beaks and costs $ to fix. Look for a unit that has been kept under cover and is not full of water in places you don't want it.

Carl A. : Go for a MF135 as they have the AD3.152 direct injection diesal motor rather than the A3.152.
: Stay away from multipower units as it beaks and costs $ to fix. Look for a unit that has been kept under cover and is not full of water in places you don't want it.

Carl A. I am currently looking at what is advertized as a 1954 #35. Also, it is a gasoline engine, which I think I would prefer at this stage. Remember, this will be my first tractor. If anyone can tell me, which manual should I be looking for to match this tractor, I noticed there are several types of #35 tractors? Thank-you.
dale don't get the 35, get the 135 as mentioned before. you will want diesel later & find you should have gotten the 135 anyway. been there done that. the direct injection of the 135 is most desirable. dale
Jonathan Hi--

My friend has a MF 35. (He's not into computers, so I told him I'd help check into what year it was built).

The numbers on the side of the engine are Z-435 145447.

Anyway to tell what year it was built from this?

Thanks,

JCA

sger9 hi all. slighty off topic but..... redone a 3 cyl perkins 35 a couple weeks ago. pump,injectors, liners,pistons, bearings, new head. basically everything new and all original parts. my problem is this. it starts and runs easy enough but very smokey for 10 to 15 mins till engine gets hot. also unburnt diesel coming out exhaust. injectors have been rechecked twice after finding prob with first recheck.anyone any ideas? its wrecking my head. also in case anyone thinks of leak back pipe, its been disconnected.thanks in advance. sger9

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: