SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

3090 stays in low pto and lift not working

Dusty Grandpas tractor staying in low pto and lift not working. He said quit working after he changed the batteries. Need advice please.
Geoff Dusty this is something I have been caught out with myself. The most common possibility I can think of is that there is a wire that should be joined onto one of the battery terminals to provide power to the autotronic unit and hydraulic system electrical console. sometimes it gets left off by mistake (I have done it many times)check all the wires are connected to the live battery leads and that they are making a good connection...there are also a couple of fuses in there as well which can blow or give bad connections....that's the first thing I would check/suspect after having batteries removed/replaced..Geoff.
Geoff Hi Dusty....I wonder if you have been able to sort out the problem with the 3090?...Geoff

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: