SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF165 Remote Hydralic Problems

Paul I recently purchased a baler for my MF165 and I am having issues with getting pressure to the lift gate. My 165 has a remote setup on top of the transmission with two remote levers. Lift one has no lines on it and it locked all the way back to the lift direction. Lift two had only one hose attached in poor condition. I changed this hose and added an additional hose to the lift two side of the hydralic box. I do not seem to be getting enough pressure through the lines to life the gate which is suppose to be around 300-350psi. Any ideas on how the remote hydralics work and how to test or repair. I have attached a in line gauge that does not appear to have any pressure through the lines.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: