SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson TO-35

Dylan Johnson Hello,

I have recentley aquired a TO-35 from a neighbor who moved away. I have done some minor work to get it in good running shape again. However, the flap or lid that is on top of the hood (it provides quick and easy access to radiator and fuel caps), is always open because the latch is worn out. I have looked on the internet for a new latch but the closest thing to this latch I can find is the hood pivot bolts. Perhaps if someone could tell me this part's proper name then I could find it.

GEEBEE I think it's the hood service panel knob part# 184674M1 that you are needing, also may have a couple of washers, it shows as being available from the dealer

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!