SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 135 lift

Roy Paton Ihave a mf 135- recently I tried to attach my tiller. The lever for the 3-pt would not raise. I ordered the manual, but it was of no help. I think it is either a spring or pin that is out. I don't where and how to dissasemble to find the problem. The manual had no pictures of the lever assembly.
GEEBEE They will often rust and seize up if not used for a long time, especially if it sits outside, liberal doses of penetrating oil and gentle back and forth movement will often get them moving. If it is something other than that you need the MF service manual from the dealer.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: