SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

IS Massey ferguson SELLING JuNk??

jrbit I bought a brand new MF 5435 may of 07, 2 clutches later and and twice replacing the rear main seals, the MF service rep says replacing the seal for the 3rd time is my expense. ARE THEY SELLING JUNK or is my tractor a lemon? Anybody else having problems along this line, resolutions?
james we have a 5445. wednsday the 3-point hitch just decided it was goung to lift past where i set it(all the way up) smashing into the open rear window and shattering it in a million pieces! now the up and down switch in the cab dosnt do anything. hydrolics have a mind of there own! thank god i wasnt between the spray rig and tractor when it acted up or i'd be dead now! wonder if massey knows of the problem? POS!
hal We have 5435 with 900 hrs and so far it has been an excellent tractor. The only problem is that the upper limit dial does not work. It doesn't matter where its set at the 3-point raises nearly all the way up. Dealer says we need whole new control box in cab and of course with AGCO its expensive so I put up with the nuisance.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: