SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson Hydraluic pump gauze

Tom Got a Massey Ferguson industial tractor, front half is 135 and has rear axle trumpets the same as a massey 165. Have removed both trumpets for brand new brakes and oil seals. the hydralic arms were seized in the cross shaft from lack of use so removed top cover and freed them off. I would like to remove the gauze that is on the suction for the pump could anyone tell me how it is secured in there?? have removed the PTO engagement lever/plate hoping to have a clearer side on view but no real help. i am sure thats its not a complicated thing but this is the first time i have worked on a MF.
many thanks tom

GEEBEE If its the same as the 135 there is a winged cup on the top that is secured by mechanics wire, the filter is under this sitting in another cup, snip the wire and unscrew the cap, then try and lift the unit out as a whole to avoid dropping crud into the pump, if the filter is intact clean it and replace.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: