SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

to35

bono I am doing an estate sale for a friend, and he has a to35 propane ferguson, I cannot find any info on this tractor, I talked to my local ford dealer and he said he has heard of them but never had seen one, said they are very rare, did not show any propane tractors in his parts books either, it is in very good shape, any info appreciated, thanks.
GEEBEE I have never heard of a propane powered version being available from the factory, i would think this TO35 has been converted to run on propane, i would be interested in seeing it, can you post a pic ?
GEEBEE I just looked at my UK built list for FE35/MF35 and they show a serial# prefix of B for Butane gas, have a look at the Serial # plate on the dash of yours and see if it was built in the UK, the prefix would be SBMxxxxx

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: