SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

rear end differental fluid.

Bounmy Suady Just bought a 135 3 cylinder perkins gas.Have no clue about tractors. Does any body know where to fill and drain. 1) Rear end differental. 2) Hydrolic fluid. 3) Transmission. 4) power steering fliud. Bought the IT Shop manual, but it doesn't explain where.
GEEBEE The trans, hyd, and diff use a common reservoir, the filler is a large plug on the left of the gear shifter, 3 drain plugs 1 under trans, hyd section and diff, lower quadrant controls when draining, filter is accessed through PTO lever plate, use a good trans/hyd oil to MF specs M1129A
Mark As for the power steering unit. Close the steering ram (right or left lock.. can't remember without looking at the machine) undo the big nut on the engine mounted PS pump and fill right to the top WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!