2135 massey ferguson

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

2135 massey ferguson

Lloyd Adams need information, manuals. this tractor is almost identical to a 135 but it is solid yellow.like to hear from someone who has one or know this tractor
lloyd adams : need information, manuals. this tractor is almost identical to a 135 but it is solid yellow.like to hear from someone who has one or know this tractor also fender with toolbox pocket

Dave Perry : : need information, manuals. this tractor is almost identical to a 135 but it is solid yellow.like to hear from someone who has one or know this tractor also fender with toolbox pocket

Lloyd,
I have a 2135 recently acquired from an implement dealer friend of mine. It's been used to maintain a golf course and has only 1600 hours. I have some pictures if you would like to compare. I plan to repaint the tractor and install 15" front wheels to level it since it has turf tires on the rear. I'm told it would make a great loader tractor with the shuttle shift.

Dave Perry
Waterloo, Iowa

Dave Perry

Paul Shallcross I have got one of these 2135 tractors. I have had it for 3 weeks and I am doing it up near London, England. It will be yellow with silver wheels. I have a saw bench with it.

Did the exhaust go under the foot plate to the rear?

: : : need information, manuals. this tractor is almost identical to a 135 but it is solid yellow.like to hear from someone who has one or know this tractor also fender with toolbox pocket

:
: Lloyd,
: I have a 2135 recently acquired from an implement dealer friend of mine. It's been used to maintain a golf course and has only 1600 hours. I have some pictures if you would like to compare. I plan to repaint the tractor and install 15" front wheels to level it since it has turf tires on the rear. I'm told it would make a great loader tractor with the shuttle shift.

:
: Dave Perry
: Waterloo, Iowa

:
: Dave Perry

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: