Massey Ferguson 65

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson 65

joey hamm I'm looking at buying a 65 massey for $3600. This is a very clean tractor with no rust. It is a gas burner and seems to be mechanically sound.
Does this sound like a reasonable price? Also, does anyone know the h.p. of this tractor?
Thanks

Barry
: I'm looking at buying a 65 massey for $3600. This is a very clean tractor with no rust. It is a gas burner and seems to be mechanically sound.
: Does this sound like a reasonable price? Also, does anyone know the h.p. of this tractor?
: Thanks

I would say that's a fair price, depending on what part of the country you are from. I know they are gettng 2500 to 3500 for n-series fords around here and I wouldn't consider a ford to be half the tractor a Massey 65 is. The 65 has live pto and hydaulics, the ford doesn't. The 65 is listed at 46hp. We had a 50 on our farm for 45yrs, when Grandpa first bought it, it was the big horse so it got lots of hrs on it and we pulled a 3-14 plow with it. Very reliable tractor, no matter what the weather. The only problem we had was that once in a great while the dist. cap or rotor would crack stopping her cold, but throw a new one on and away she'd go again! I don't think you'll go wrong with this tractor.

Tim Blaise I think that it is a very nice price to start out with. As you go along I would think that the price might very on the size and year.Although I am not sure of all of that. But I have one. I bought it for $4,000 and the ex-owner thought that that was the greatest thing in the world.

Tom I just found one near Wichita KS, new paint, fair tires, no smoke from engine. They want $4900. Sounds high, but you should have seen some the rust buckets they want 3000 - 4000 for around here.

DK Connell I am trying to find out what horse power is in the Massey Ferguson 65 tractor has?
Thanks, dk connell

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: