need to know the date of my tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

need to know the date of my tractor

WILLIAM POWELL I recently perchased an older ferguson 165. It is one hell of a good tractor. I use it more than my others for hard labor. However, I do not know the year in which my tractor was built. How do I find out?
Big Dean There should be a tag about 2'' x 3'' on the dash panel with the serial number on it. 1967 & up will start with the prefix 9A ??????? that tag is the only place on the tractor with the tractor serial number.I was a Massey Ferguson mechanic for 27 years hope this helps
Teye Dijkstra : I recently perchased an older ferguson 165. It is one hell of a good tractor. I use it more than my others for hard labor. However, I do not know the year in which my tractor was built. How do I find out?

Teye Dijkstra

Type: MF 165
Bouwjaar 1965-1971
Motor: 4cil., water
Merk: Perkins
Brandstof diesel
Boring x slag 91 x 127 mm
Inhoud 3330 cm3
Nom. Toerental 2000 omw.min
Vermogen 58 pk
Versnellingen 6
Snelheden 2,1-30,7 km/h
Banden voor 6,00-16
Banden achter 11-32
Gewicht kg 1991 kg

Dan : There should be a tag about 2'' x 3'' on the dash panel with the serial number on it. 1967 & up will start with the prefix 9A ??????? that tag is the only place on the tractor with the tractor serial number.I was a Massey Ferguson mechanic for 27 years hope this helps

Got MF 150 Ser# 9a 43329====What else can you tell me about tractor.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: