Capacity of hydraulic pump in a MF35

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Capacity of hydraulic pump in a MF35

Anders I am in the process of connecting a backhoe to my MF35 (built in UK). The backhoe was originaly selfcontained with a 8 HP engine. It was later rebuild to fit a skid loader and was equiped with two hydraulic legs. I am now fitting it with 3 point connections. The problem is that I do not know if the capacity of the inbuilt pump is enought. Does anyone know the capacity of the MF35 pump? Love to hear from anyone whith experience in this.

Ron Elliott : I am in the process of connecting a backhoe to my MF35 (built in UK). The backhoe was originaly selfcontained with a 8 HP engine. It was later rebuild to fit a skid loader and was equiped with two hydraulic legs. I am now fitting it with 3 point connections. The problem is that I do not know if the capacity of the inbuilt pump is enought. Does anyone know the capacity of the MF35 pump? Love to hear from anyone whith experience in this.
; I have a TO 35 and according to the manual the pump delivers 3 gallons per minute @ 2500psi it shows adding external control valves that mount in place of hydraulic lift cover under seat. The previous owner had a front end loader at one time which ran off the regular control and said it was very slow. it says you can use adevice which uses up to 1 1\2 gallons of oil. Ron

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: