SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson 35 Hydrolic Lift Problem

wrb3619 My MF 35 hydrolic lift will not go down when you lower the lever. If you push in the two speed clutch the lift lowers regardless of position of lever. Help?
Geoff The fault you describe is not uncommon and points to either a stuck control valve in the pump or the operating levers inside being out of adjustment. The fact the hydraulics go down when you press the clutch through both stages is in fact disconnecting the drive to the hydraulic pump..just the same effect you get when the lift is left in the fully raised position and the engine is stopped...the lift eventually drops to the ground....Regards...Geoff
wrb3619 Thanks for the help!
Bill Hydraulics slow to no lift at all
Larry Re: wrb3619 & Geoff's answer--not sure what you mean by 2 speed clutch. I have a 1963 MF35 delux. The lift came up while I was plowing and it doesn't go down with the lever??

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: