SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 65 fuel gauge

Bryan I would like to know if anyone has suggestions to installing new fuel gauge on MF 65 DIesel?
JasonG I believe you just loosen 2 nuts on the backside of gauge and remove the wires to the sending unit and it will slide out. Install is reverse.
John Pretty sure Jason is right.
I replace my gas gauge and then had to pull the sending unit. The sending unit had a work rag caught on the are and the float was installed 180 degrees out.
Luck to you, it's worth it to have a working as gauge.

john can any body tell me how much oil is needed for a MF65 gear box.I have a small drip developing under the transmission case that comes out of a amall hole,Ihave no idea where it comes from but assume its the trsansmission. i would like to drain and refill the transmission but can not find how to dip it and dont know how much snould be in it anyhow. John

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: