SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Found the dipstick

John Yep, It's still there and it's low on oil.
I appreciate the offer to measure yours but I got it covered.
Yes, this oil, too, was low.
The first two guys to own this tractor took great care of it and kept good records. The third guy, who I got it from from didn't do squat to it or for it.
Well, it's got a good home now.

Thanks guys!
John

Steve Glad to help, I got my 30 industrial a year ago and the previous owner was not into maintenance for the 15 or so years that he owned it! I got it for a good price and after lots of work I have a great working tractor with loader. Still more to do but I enjoy the challenge. I bought myself a manual from this site and it`s invaluable.
John Cool beans Steve!
I found my MF30Ind in early dec of 09. Like yours the previous owner had neglected it also. Fortunately it was only for 3 or 4 years. The previous two guys were immaculate and kept great records.
If I can ever help, drop me an email.
/john
BTW, I'm in Colorado Springs, CO, Where are you?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: