SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 135 no pto and no hydraulics

Kyle Smith I was bush hogging yesterday and while going along the pto starting slipping. After a few minutes, it quit totally and the hydraulics quit also. Can anyone help diagnose the problem? Is it a simple fix or a major fix?
GEEBEE Could be a relatively simple adjustment or a major clutch replacement, start by removing inspection plate under bellhousing and checking PTO clutch clearance. If you need more info on this procedure email me
Geoff 3 possibilities spring to mind.....one I have experienced this week on an MF 590. The centre could be out of the drive plate in the clutch.....the splines worn on either the plate or the shaft that engages into it ...or the shaft through the gearbox that drives the hudraulic pump/pto......Geoff

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: