SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson

Stephanie I cannot get my tractor to move forward when in gear, Appears when I pull up the Clutch pedal it will move. Any ideas.
Stephanie I cannot get my tractor to go forward while in gear. Engine starts and runs good. Was very low on transmission and hydralic fluid.
GEEBEE Which model MF is your tractor ??
Tractor_T I've had this problem when I ran my fluid low as well. Open the filler cap so you can look down at the gears. Attempt to move the shift handle into forward. You should be able to see the gear trying to move. Take a strong screw driver and help it along making sure not to score the gear
Tractor_T do this while the engine is off

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: