SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

WARNING!!! DON'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

rantrim DO NOT order anything from BIG DEAN!!! He is a con man. I ordered the CD he says he has for sale over a month ago!! I sent him a postal MO for $25.00 and have not heard ONE WORD from him. All of my emails are unanswered and I have no sign of any CD!! He is a rip off and needs to be be reported to the authorities and sent to jail!!!! What a pitiful excuse for a human being!!!!!!!!!!
Lance Newhall As I told you send me a mailing address a I will send you your $25.00 It sounds to me like you are new here.Big Dean has had some health problems and I am sure if he was able to send your CD he would.I hope that you will stop posting such negative comments about a man how has given so much great advice to a lot of people.No he is not a relative of mine.True tractor enthusiast would not bash another enthusiast the way you have.

ron I have gotten free advice from Big Dean- can't imagine him charging and then not producing without a good reason. I have seen many posts by him offering advice based on his many years experience.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: