SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

drain antifreeze from engine block

Lowell Where is the drain plug on the engine block on a To 35 Deluxe tractor to drain water or antifreeze out of the radiator or do you drain the block out of the hose connecting the radiator to the engine block?
garymck There is a drain plug (petcock) on the bottom of the radiator and also one on the side of the engine block about half way up,near the carburetor and the air filter. At least that applies to my TO 35 deluxe gas engine.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!