SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

mf 702

paul hi all ive just bought what i think is a mf 702 industrial could any1 tell me what tractor it is based on as im struggling to get parts
Jeff Z. The 250 and 252 were based on the 702.
Can't say what the 702 was based on if anything.

Jeff Z. In 1957, Massey-Harris-Ferguson purchased Mid-Western Industries and changed the company's name to Massey-Ferguson Ltd. (M-F). This purchase marked the company's first move into industrial and construction equipment, and established Massey-Ferguson's Industrial Division at Wichita, Kan. Two years later, M-F replaced the earlier Work Bull tractors with a new backhoe-loader combination based on the 27.59-kw Massey-Ferguson 702 tractor with model 710 backhoe and 702 loader. It was one of the first to feature a sliding king post enabling flush digging alongside walls and fences.

Building on this successful start, the company broadened its backhoe-loader range to seven models by the end of the 1960s. These included the backhoe-loader combination model 250/252 based on the M-F 3303 tractor. This model offered digging depths down to 411.48 cms and a 44.74-kw engine. Meanwhile, M-F expanded its earthmoving equipment line further with a number of significant purchases: an excavator factory at Aprilla, Italy, in 1968; the Lorain wheel loader line in 1971; and the Hanomag crawler tractor business in Germany in 1974.

Jeff Z. Sorry, Got that wrong. I guess that wasn't much help.
richard hi i have a 702 and have been told by
by several parts suppliers that its based on a
mf35.i also have the parts list manual publication no 819 145 m1.
it has a 23c 4cyl engine.
and it is an industrial tractor(mine like many others is yellow ex council}
there is info on the web if you search hard.

Ivan Fowkes
Re: mf 702

Hi
I have the same digger will help any way I can, had it around 30 years. Cannot till when u posted your enquiry as no dates are posted.
Regards
Ivan

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: