SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey "Super" 35?

Brant Steele I have met a guy who says he has a Massey Ferguson Super 35 for sale, but I can't find anything on a "Super" 35 tractor. Does anyone know anything about these and what info can you give me about it? I do know that it is an early to mid 60's model tractor.

Thanks

garymck I have a Ferguson TO-35 and a MF 35. I have never heard of a Super 35.
Jeff Z. I have never heard of a Super 35 either.
Geoff Brant I worked for many years as an MF service engineer and never encountered of heard of an MF Super 35. Does the person you talked to possibly mean a Deluxe 35?
Brant Steele I went and looked at the tractor yesterday and I couldn't tell anything different about it, but what a cherry of a find. I'll be picking it up next weekend and will post some pics. It's been in a barn for 12 years after a resto was done. Have you got any tips on things to do before trying to start this?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: