SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

How do you tell which engine is in the tractor

Henry Beasley Massey Ferguson 135 4 cyl gas S/N SGN646001068 was told it's a 1977 Other numbers on block Z1 A 60 or Z1ESA 60 below that is a C with a Slash through it,looks like a cent mark. I need to know to rebuild the engine.
GEEBEE I cain't figure out what tractor you have, that ser # doesn't match a MF 135, did you get the # off a plate on the dash ?, is so where does it say the tractor was built
Henry Beasley GEEBEE, could not find a plate on the dash, this one is located on the frame by the voltage regulator, the tag says its a model MF 2135 UTIL thats all I can tell you, I bought it last year and was told it was a 1977 135
GEEBEE OK, that is a MF 2135 industrial model, the gas engine in those is the 37hp Continental Z134, the
2135's were built from 1964 to 1968, yours shows as a 1965 model.

Gossa I have to know machine model 3630 and 3080 engine Hp
machine code ToR-0042 and TOR-0039
Machine brand - Massey-Ferguson

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: