SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Diesel in oil pan

Tessa Easley I have a 1963 MF65 that is spurting diesel and oil out of the dipstick tube. Which seal should I look to replace?
Jeff Z. It may be unburnt fuel from bad compression caused by bad rings leaking by the piston rings.
That engine should have a compression check.

It also could be a leaking fuel pump along with a compression problem.

dill Fuel lift pump needs replaced
Tessa Easley Dill: do you mean the injectors, or is there a fuel lift pump?
Jeff Z. Check the lift pump first.
James Smith I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH A MF135 DIESEL. WHEN IT SITS AWHILE THE CRANKCASE FILLS WITH DIESEL.I REPLACED THE LIFT PUMP,THAT DIDN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM.I started turning the fuel off and that introduces air into the system. What's next? Could it be the injector pump? Can they be rebuilt?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: