SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF135 air Hose Question

Eds Vineyard
MF135 air Hose Question

I am looking for the hose that goes between the rear of the horizontal air filter housing and the Carb.( hose is about 12" long) on a MF135 3 Cylinder tractor ( Perkins Eng) Tractor SN 9A141443.
Mine is starting to dry rot. I have been unable to find locate the proper hose. Any suggestions?

dill part number 521108M1
Mike O The hose is a molded type and the dealer can order one in. This type can not be found at and hydraulic shop since it is molded (meaning formed with a angle). But if you want to save a few bills. You can use Gates 26508 for about $12USD. Can pick it up at a good auto motive store. It is corrgarated with will be a great replacement for the molded type and will not dryout again.
Anthony Thank you Mike O for that information.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!