SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF135 air Hose Question

Eds Vineyard
MF135 air Hose Question

I am looking for the hose that goes between the rear of the horizontal air filter housing and the Carb.( hose is about 12" long) on a MF135 3 Cylinder tractor ( Perkins Eng) Tractor SN 9A141443.
Mine is starting to dry rot. I have been unable to find locate the proper hose. Any suggestions?

dill part number 521108M1
Mike O The hose is a molded type and the dealer can order one in. This type can not be found at and hydraulic shop since it is molded (meaning formed with a angle). But if you want to save a few bills. You can use Gates 26508 for about $12USD. Can pick it up at a good auto motive store. It is corrgarated with will be a great replacement for the molded type and will not dryout again.
Anthony Thank you Mike O for that information.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: