SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey 30 Industrial

Steve Hi I'm new to this forum and I have already found tons of useful information. I just bought a Massey Ferguson 30 Industrial that I am picking up next week. I wonder if anyone can give me info on adjusting the second stage (PTO) clutch. The pedal has too much play and does not disengage the PTO, the main clutch does not slip so I am hoping that I can perform the adjustment and get it working. One of the first things I need to get is a good manual. Thanks for any help on this and I would appreciate any other info on this tractor, from what I know it's basically a Massey 165 with a heavier front end and a factory FEL?
craig Not sure about the clutch, but you can get a manual for that tractor right here on this site, ssbtractor.com. This is a great site for all sorts of useful info on most any tractor, and they make it easy to search for "keywords" pertaining to the troubles or questions you are having. Good luck.
ken I have a massey 30 also, I think about 1 inch of the clutch at the bottom runs the pto part of the clutch. Mine is also stuck so it does not release the pto
p richardson Usually the pins & pull bars worn on the cast iron preasure plate. You can adjust the forks through a hole underneath but end up with forks hitting friction plate. Split it!

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: