SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

TO35 Step down clutch sticking

Tigger The step down (2 stage) clutch on my 35 has gotten to a point where I can fully depress the clutch but the tractor often times will not stop. It stops normally while under a heavier pulling load, but unload it's difficult to get it out of gear. I split the tractor a year ago to have the engine rebuilt. I replaced the throwout bearing at that time. Is there a way to grease the throwout bearing, or does the clutch need to be adjusted? If so, I assume ther tractor needs to be split to do this? Any help would be appriciated.
GEEBEE I will send you a diagram showing how to adjust both clutches.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: