SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

FAN BELT 1957 MF

Paul Well my fan belt broke thought it would be a piece of cake to change, I removed pump in front of the radiator, the 3 bolts that bolt to the bottem pully, and I cant seem to get enough clearance to get the belt through, I even undid a nut that is between the plate and the steel frame befor the pump, im not sure what that bolt goes to.
Please any thing but remove the engin ( LOL )

GEEBEE By far the easiest solution is to install a link belt if ya can find one. On some tractors ya can loosen the bolts holding the front end, support the motor and pry the front end forward enough to get the belt in,
donald south you can find one at mc mastercarr 609 689 3415 adj v beltthe work good don

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: