SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

HF TO35--Clutch not engaging

Stacy Hey, I bought a Harry Ferg, model TO35. Has worked like a champ for two months. I went to mow down some canary grass and all of a sudden it stalled. When I went to restart, PTo is not turning. Clutch is not engaging. Can't take it out of gear (Clutch or PTO). Still runs great if I keep the Clutch engaged. but when I get to the top it dies again. What went wrong?? Can anyone HELP!!
GEEBEE Stacy, could be your mower is still plugged with grass from when it stalled and is exerting pressure on the PTO shaft and locking everything up, disconnect the shaft and let us know if that frees it up.
Bob Atkinson sounds like to me it is stuck in two gears.remove 2 inch pipe plug and with a long slinder prybar and move the gears foreward or backwards until you are able to shift with the shifting lever.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: