SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

pto grinding

ernest holloway
I have the same problem of pto not engasging. I have taken off the bottom plare and find that the pto cluych has a rather large clearance. Does anyone know the correct clearance for the internal adjustment of both clutches and is there a correct sequence to adjust them?

GEEBEE The main clutch is adjusted externally on the pedal, the pto clutch internally, i will send you the instructions
GEEBEE Ernest, you address is incorrect, drop me an email if you want this info
ernest edward holloway Thank you. Cannot understand the address part, have had this one for 8 years
ernest holloway further to the above subject. Could you please try this email address again re dual clutch [pto]
internal clearances?

GEEBEE Ernest ,your mail is still being returned, why don't ya try emailing me and i will try replying to it ??

Your message could not be delivered.

The recipient's e-mail address was not found. Please verify the e-mail address
and resend.

This may also be due to a network problem. If the problem continues, please
contact your system administrator.

Host yahoo.co not found.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

ernestholloway2000@yahoo.co

Roger Ramey I am having the same problem. Is there a chance you could send me the same information.

Thanks

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: