SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF35 Transmission/hydraulic fluid change.

ANDYB Hi could anyone give me some advise and the correct procedure on changing the transmission/hydraulic,rear end oil.I have drained the oil from the transmission but the dipstick shows their is still fluid in the rear end.After i drain the fluid from the rear end by the back drain plug, will both the transmission and rear end be refilled from the plug next to the gear sticks.In short is there 2 drain plugs and 1 refill entry point,does that mean the oil fills up in the transmission first then flows into the rear end.What position should the hydraulics be when draining and on refill they are currently in the down position.Thanks for any reply ANDY.
gary s trans, diff and hyd oil, is common resovoir and all are filled at plug beside shifter, not too sure which oil is best, maybe some one else can help with that
GEEBEE The hyd. controls should be in down position to drain the ram cyl., it takes a while for oil to level out when filling. It takes 80/90 weight MINERAL oil to MF specs M1103.
wayne keeton when i have drained the hyd from the 3pt set up
which or where do you put the new fluid in at. i
would really be thankful for some help.

thanks wayne.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name: