SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Tea 20 Pto Problem

Wendell Hi, New to site and new to Massey Grey's always wanted one, and now have one.
I have been slowly restoring,
I have a problem with engaging and dis-engaging.
I removed the Pto shaft to replace a leaking seal and bearing.
I imput the shaft and the side lever wont move, (I have removed R/H side plate to make sure the selector is in the slot)
When I first removed the shaft the lever was in the neutral position, But I later noticed it had shifted to the engaged position when it slide out.
I have removed/ in/out 4 times now putting the lever in each position.
So basically it is either engaged or dis- engaged in either position, it wont move.
Any Idea's would be appreciated.
Also there was no problem's pryor to removing shaft everythng worked.
I will also add I have not put any oil in yet?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: