SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1963 MF hitch leak

bill 1963 MF 3 point hitch is leaking and won't stay in positions. What can be done with it.
chris we are working on the same problem i think. i found our lift cylinder cracked. thats not that easy of a job to fix. It shouldn't be to bad if you don't have a cab tho. I talked to a massey rep and he told me that the cylinders cracking is a common issue. we found one for $109. there is a test to find leaks but i can't exatly remember the whole thing. If you pull the side cover off the side with the dip-stick you should either see the fluid running down the back (cylinder more than likly) or swirling at the bottom by the pump. if it is the pump be ready to split the tractor. good luck

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: