SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1365 Massey (Fan Belt Change) / w front mt hyd-pmp

Gerald Got a MF 1365 with hydralic pump on front. Shaft (mounted to fan drive pulley) comes from front of engine through steel frame to front mounted pump. The Shaft is about 14" long with 5/8" x 4" disk mounted to pulley end (----I) This disk bolts to pulley. I took off the pump in front and removed 4 bolts from disk to pulley and tried to slide foward (not enough clearance to remove belt). What do I do now? Remove engine? lol..does this thing screw into mounting plate (disk) or slide in? If not then I remove engine. I can sent photo if someone will email me..

Thanks...

Paul I have a 1957 MF and I have the same problem, I hope I dont have to remove engin(LOL) There has to be a easy way to change the belt. I HOPE
bo need help with belt change...water pump froze and belt broke. do you have to remove the front tires in order to replace the belt?

donald south use a adj v belt from mc master car ph no 609 689 3415 have one on my 20 c works fine don

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: